Release date for the Final Fantasy 14-inspired NieR raid revealed alongside a new trailer - Asume Tech
Square Enix released a new trailer for the 24-player raid inspired by NieR YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse Alliance for Final Fantasy XIV and revealed that it will be available on October 29, 2019. of the Shadowbringers expansion.
Check out our trailer for the Final Fantasy XIV 5.1 patch that will feature the NieR-inspired raid!
In addition to Raid, patch 5.1 will also add many new features and updates, and Square Enix has detailed them below:
Updates that come to Final Fantasy 14 Patch 5.1:
- New main stage missions: new missions that continue the history of Shadowbringers.
- New Alliance of 24 players: "The Copied Factory", designed by guest creators Yosuke Saito and Yoko Taro.
- Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard: new content focused on artisans and collectors that will allow players to help rebuild Ishgard.
- New Game +: a feature that allows players to execute missions previously completed with their current level of work and equipment.
- New dungeon: "The Great Cosmos", a new dungeon that takes place in a "great palace built by the elves", and can be executed with other players or NPC through the trust system.
- New test: Hades (extreme)
- New mission of the tribe of beasts: enter the fantastic Garden of Dreams, Lyhe Mheg, a new area with a new line of missions with more goblins who love pranks.
- New PvP frontline map: "Onsal Hakair" (Patch 5.15) - Large companies will join forces with the Azim steppe tribes to demonstrate their battle skills in this territory control competition.
- Job Settings - Ninja, samurai and summoner jobs will receive comprehensive adjustments to their current game styles, while other jobs will receive various changes and adjustments.
- Processing and collection review: various adjustments to actions, elimination of additional actions, improvements in the user interface and more will improve the collection and processing experience for beginners and veterans alike.
- New Gold Saucer GATE "The Slice is Right" - Yojimbo makes his Gold Saucer debut in this new mini game that will test player reflexes ... and pure luck.
In patch 5.11, the "Restoration of the Holy See of Ishgard" centered on the collector and craftsman will be added, and will allow "players from each world to work together as a whole to deliver goods, complete various tasks and restore the Firmamento to his former glory. " In addition, patch 5.11 will present the maximum difficulty for the incursion of The Epic of Alexander.
Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers released earlier this year and, in our review, we said that "Shadowbringers has only further solidified the state of XIV as one of the best Final Fantasy games ever created."
Do you have any advice for us? Do you want to discuss a possible story? Please send an email to [email protected]
Adam Bankhurst is a news writer for IGN who wants to be far enough in FF14 to play this. You can follow him on Twitter @AdamBankhurst and on Twitch.
Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII Remastered are now available digitally on Nintendo Switch, but those who wish to get the two games on cart will be able to do so soon if they
If you're like me when it comes to RPG's, you get in the habit of hoarding items just in case you ever really need them. That's translated into rampant collecting when it comes to games,
Ever since they came out for Nintendo Switch, both Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII Remastered have been big sellers. But some fans like to do the physical collecting thing and wondered if
Final Fantasy 14's 2010 launch was a catastrophe that the series barely survived. It was only through sheer perseverance and determination that it did, the developers at Square Enix grinding away in their own real-world
More News in Technology
NASA astronauts Christina Koch and Jessica Meir are making history today. The pair are currently carrying out the first all-female spacewalk in the history of the International Space Station, performing some much-needed maintenance on the
So Many Good Videos, So Little Time Every other week we look around YouTube and try to find the videos that move us the most. The ones that stand out and that
Jump into the world of EDEN in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, a virtual reality world full of intriguing places, people, and Digimon. EDEN sets the stage for a bizarre encounter with a mysterious entity which
Nintendo has come below fire from Japanese avid gamers with the upcoming commence of Tokyo Mirage Classes #FE Encore on Nintendo Switch which is due out on the 17th January. A vary of
Fans of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, today is the day! The two titles have been brought together for the Switch. That's right, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete
Astronaut Jessica Meir will make history this morning when she steps out of the International Space Station for the first all-female spacewalk. Meir and fellow astronaut Christina Koch will become the first all-woman team of astronauts