Colin Finch (Colin Finch) 55 years old from Bracknell (Bracknell), Berkshire, vacationing with friends at a local pub and enjoyed a cool beer. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his left leg. Colin thought he was bitten by a mosquito, and continued to entertain.
A few days later the man noticed that his leg is badly swollen. At the hospital the victim reported that he was bitten by a poisonous spider. Colin lay in the hospital for eight days. Now it’s been three weeks since the accident, but he’s still four times a day antibiotics. The man believes that he was very lucky, because the bite could be fatal.
Colin works as a driver in the company Star Movement. According to him, he will remember this occasion for life: “it All happened so fast. I was shocked when the doctor told me that I was bitten by a spider. Remember that Friday night in the pub I have a very sick leg, but I didn’t pay attention to it. On Wednesday I noticed that the leg was red and very swollen. The next day I had a little operation, as the abscess increased. The surgeon cut him open and removed all the pus. I haven’t had any anesthesia. The doctor just took a scalpel and cut the wound, so I did not hesitate in expressions. It’s been three weeks after my surgery and I’m waiting for the abscess to disappear completely. I hope this will never happen again.”
Generally, spiders prefer to life warm and dry secluded places in the apartments and public institutions. But not all arthropods are dangerous to humans. Medical help the bite depends on the spider. Therefore, in such cases, you should not self-medicate. It would be faster to go to the doctor.
© 2018, mercurynews.org. All rights reserved